PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ BEFORE STAMPING YOUR CLOTHES
PLACE-HOLDER Tool and the NAME-DROPPER Stamp
WE WANT YOU TO BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED
WITH YOUR NAME-DROPPER STAMP!
The PLACE-HOLDER TOOL has a PATENT PENDING and is EXCLUSIVE BECAUSE IT DOES SO MUCH MORE than simply provide a template to guide the NAME-DROPPER stamp. The huge benefit is that it enables the user to stamp their clothes…then lift the stamp away from the material…view the imprint…. and REPLACE the stamp in the EXACT same spot for additional stampings if desired. This is especially important when using WHITE INK since the pigment does not last as long as BLACK INK. “Layering” the imprints using the PLACE-HOLDER is a must. Correct use of the PLACE-HOLDER Tool will result in DEEPER BOLDER and LONGER LASTING IMPRINTS.
1. Position the PLACE-HOLDER “Cut Out Window” on the exact location to be stamped
2. Press down on the lower corner of the PLACE-HOLDER with one hand so it doesn’t move
3. Insert NAME-DROPPER Stamp into PLACE-HOLDER “Cut Out Window”
4. Press down on the stamper several times letting the rubber imprint
to fully return each time to be re-inked….while always keeping
the PLACE-HOLDER firmly held on the material.
5. While keeping the PLACE-HOLDER ON THE EXACT SAME SPOT,
Remove the NAME-DROPPER stamp completely from the cut out window.
6. Observe the imprint, and if a darker imprint is desired, replace the stamp back in the cut out window and repeat with more stampings.
7. Because you can view the actual imprint, using the PLACE-HOLDER also helps to avoid over-inking the material so that imprints don’t bleed through your garments.